Oh...Teri had to push herself to work on the basement today! She wanted to nap at 3:00pm as she went out last night and listened to a band, had pizza and 2 beers and 2 White Russians (we thought Russians were blue, hahameow!). She said she didn't have a hangover but she did have a lack of ambition til zero hour approached!
But she was down in the basement again, from 4pm - 7pm and she tossed out some stuff, dusted, vacuumed and washed the curtains, too. So one more corner is clean!
And way back on January 30th, Clooney, Neytiri and Ducky over at Clooney's Num-Num Fund, bestowed upon us a classy award and it's taken Teri a month to get around to posting it! (We'll remember that come 2012's Purr-Formance Review)...
Along with passing the award on to 7 blogs we think are Stylish, too, we are to share 7 things about us that others may not already know.
1. Brighton's mom had almost no fur.
2. Brighton was promised to a home when he was a kitten but he had 3 leaky heart valves, so in the end they adopted his mom.
3. Furry Dance is an ancient festival held in Cornwall England, that's why Teri named her cattery Furrydance.
4. The only treat we all beg for is Hill's t/d Dental Diet, isn't that weird?
5. Teri's named her first cat after a beach in Portugal, Cascais. And she named her first Cornish Rex after a beach in Cornwall, Rusey Beach.
6. Someone at a cat show once said 'Those cats look like a bat gone wrong'...how rude!
7. We all like to drink out of the faucet, so much so that Teri got us a Sink Drink!
We looked around for 7 blogs we think are Stylin' and many have already been recognized for their Style and have this award already. Then there many, many blogs we love to visit cuz of their style, but they don't look like they post awards. And some stylin blogs may be slow like us and haven't put up their award yet.
It was furry difficult to only pick seven!!
Life with Fae
Miss Peach's Meowz
On a More Personal Note
Eric and Flynn's Adventures