Saturday, March 20, 2010

We got "Tagged"


HaHaMeow...that doesn't mean we're on sale, though! We were tagged by the sweet cats at JACQUELINE'S CAT HOUSE to play this game, but we couldn't find the toys! Then we realized it was a game for our mewmie! The rules are you have to find your first photo folder, scroll down to the 10th photo, post that photo and tell the story behind it; you must then tag 5 other bloggers to play the game.

I have many photo folders, some need organizing but I have a folder for Dadcats, Momcats, general Furrydance cats, cats in new homes, but frustratingly, when I got my new Mac (it's not new any more...that was in 2006!) all the photos I transferred somehow ended up with the "date made" as January 1, 1980 and even though I try and name the photos with the date they were taken, I only had the day and month, so sometimes it's hard for me to remember who is who when it comes to kitten shots! So I had to look in my birthing journal to get the info right on this photo.

So here's the pix and the story:


These 2 brown tabby Cornish Rex kittens were born to Kely (Coco's mom) and Taddy Porter (Brighton's dad) on April 12, 2005. They were the only two kittens in the litter, both boys. Their names are Elphindore and Clement.

Elf lives in Virginia with his servant, Nina. He is an only cat, but he does share his home with bunnies and sometimes eats their hay and gets constipated!

Clem lives in Philadelphia and shares his home with another Furrydance kitty named Twiggy. He has two servants, Johanna and Doug.

Now to tag five furrends...

Pierro

The Wrigglebutts

The Casbah Kittens

The Meir Cats

Marley and Reggie

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing; we knew your 10th photo would be an awesome kitty shot=love that baby picture, so so sweet!!...xo...Calle,Halle,Sukki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, teeny tiny kitty babies. They are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wowie. I am tagged!
    I will make mom do this. we have a lot of folders too.
    What a fun game!

    These two kittens are absolutely cutie cute! They have very pretty furs!

    bonkbonkbonk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everso for stopping by. We love visitors!