Thursday, November 4, 2010

Give Peace a Chance...


Today, November 4th, we Furrydance cats, and bloggers all around the world, are gathering together for a BlogBlast for Peace

because...

“When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.” Jimi Hendrix

Some of our hopes for the day...purr loudly; don't stay hiss at each other longer than 15 minutes; breath deeply (especially of catnip), and love just as deeply (remember kneading = love)

Today, we are thinking especially of Inigo Flufflebum and his family. We wish for them to be at peace, and may their hearts rest on a pillow of happiness...sweet peaceful time together while they share their earthly abode...If you have not yet made friends with the Rumblebums, please take a moment to make their acquaintance, http://rumble-bum.blogspot.com/

Ps: Thank you Zoolatry for our purrsonalized Peace Globe...want to learn more about BlogBlast for Peace? Click this link BlogBlast for Peace

17 comments:

  1. Purrs and peace to you!

    I have been sending my very best purrs Inigo's way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kitty hugs are one of the highest forms of love and I'm very grateful for the wonderful hugs my furry babies give me. Peace and purrs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful post. The graphic is beautiful; Ann is terrific!

    Purrs and peace to you all, today and always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peace to you, from me and from my dog, Xena.

    *waggy tail waggy tail*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Purring to Peace. How lovely for you to dedicate your blog to Inigo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this post about Inigo - and thank you for stopping by and giving him such support. Rumblemum tells him about all his wonderful friends all over the world, she hopes it helps him feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Peace Globe is great! We hope Peace spreads around the world! Purrs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found you from Dona Nobis Pacem. I love your site. I’m going to poke around a little bit, but don’t worry I’ll put everything back where I found it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing you and yours peace and happiness x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Purr-fect peace for everyone! Love your peace globe....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the snowy page topper! :-)

    Your peace post is now linked in my blog: Peace Bloggers Unite

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everso for stopping by. We love visitors!