Saturday, May 9, 2009

Our 8th Lovely Award!

Sydney, our friend over at ADVENTURES IN NATURE gave us Award #7 today and we are beaming! Please take a moment to visit Sydney's Blogs, you will enjoy your "Adventure". We received this award last week from SOULBRUSH from London and it took us a while to gather the 15 new blogging friends together and let them all know we had an award waiting for them...


So, we hope this isn't a kitty cop out, but we're resting on our laurels with this award...as we haven't added any new furrends since last week.

Thanks again, Sydney!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations for this award

    ViVi & AB

    ReplyDelete
  2. hah they are so cute.I have 2 cats,they are shorthaired though.Im a new follower,Im looking forward to seeing more of your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome. Congratulations... AS you can see from my 6 blogs I awarded it to that I thought the idea of 15 blogs was a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH, I find I a m taking a good long time to look at the little things that are different about the 4 kitty babes. The one in the front, the gery and white one, has such pretty markings and the cutest face, not like you can discern cuteness between them! I love how big their ears are as the try to nurse, all the little squeals and purrs. I showed my husband last night. I am so jealous you have kittens by your bed!

    And I do love Sonny's first name, but you're right, Sonny is close enough and a good fit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your lovely award.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Becky,

    Thanks for stopping by and following the kitties and me. Of course, I had to stop by your blog to see who visited and love the New Life for Old Bottles post! interesting, as I reuse bottles alot around the house.

    I'm following you too now :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks everso for stopping by. We love visitors!